Stop asking who's arrested. Instead ask, who remains.

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

OK. Who remains?

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Just fire up the starlink channel and drop a couple attention getters for starters, that'll calm'em down and start the hives buzzin. 😉👍

A true American Patriot who loves Trump! It’s all about saving the children. 💐💕

right? im sure very few are left

Old school 'conspiracy theorist' living in Austin Texas. Hobbies include rabbit hole dives and extensive researching 😉

Ask yourself why and when did politicians and celebrities start looking so different?
Q taught me ✌

Wife. Mother, Sister and Daughter of the Captain. Love My Country, My Flag and My President TRUMP. Listen, Verify & Lead - Loyal To The End

Shorter list and more important

You are the salt of the earth + the light of the world. Guided by God. Ready for Eden.

☝🏼👊🏻💯

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Never minde for me. I wait for the tribunals.
They are coming. It's only a matter of time.
Tick tock, tick tock.

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response NEO ONE to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Québec Patriot, PLandemie Redpilled, Anti-Globalist, Pour la libération des peuples. #TrumpWon #MCGA #MAGA . WWG1WGA. More active on Gab

@ghostezra you got a list? 😛

Québec Patriot, PLandemie Redpilled, Anti-Globalist, Pour la libération des peuples. #TrumpWon #MCGA #MAGA . WWG1WGA. More active on Gab

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

Over two years ago our POTUS gave a speech at the border
wall, Tex. or Ari. ? talked about the the wall being more
important than we know, needed for blocking those that
are a very real danger coming in from other "DIMENSIONS"
Yes dimensions..what don't we know and what are they arresting

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

OK WHO REMAINS ☺️ I COULDNT RESIST 😂

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

@ghostezra Interesting perspective....I have a slightly different one....WHICH OF YOU PATRIOTS ARE GOING TO RUN FOR OFFICE? and replace the swamp monsters?.....

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

@ghostezra Interesting perspective....I have a slightly different one....WHICH OF YOU PATRIOTS ARE GOING TO RUN FOR OFFICE? and replace the swamp monsters?.....

or better yet ... how many more to go!!!

My guess is the list is MUCH shorter as who remained than who is gone.

Love Christ, Family/Babies, Dogs/Animals, USA & Every Soldier & Patriot (Past, Present & Future) who make my Liberty possible every day.

Who remains of the bad guys? Let's get 'em all please no matter how long it takes! Who remains of the good guys? I pray every last patriot remains. Who remains of the gray hats? Choose wisely, friends or please refer to answer#1. THANK EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU 🤗

What happened to whiplash347? I haven't been able to find him on any new sM.

Love is the answer, Jesus is the way 🙏🏼🤍

In response Amy Lacy to her Publication

He is on Gab🤍

In response Amy Lacy to her Publication

He's also on Telegram, i just found out.

(2) Show this thread

Wife, mother, grandmother, believer, patriot and seeker of truth.

for real tho. 🐸🤣🐸🤣🐸🤣

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

They still have 1 more day to do the wrong thing again. and it all falls in militarys hands. Fences in DC came down yesterday around WH. 1 of 3 still remains. I get the feeling it's already happened and we just don't know it yet.

I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth. /3 John 1:4 @LittleMsClarity on Twitter / X / WWG1WGA

In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication

The main fence with the razor wire on the inside IS STILL IN PLACE! It doesnt take much research to find this information LIVE! The inside fence around fake inaugaration came down. NOTHING ELSE!

In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication

one more day? How did you cipher this?

(2) Show this thread

Honestly I'm waiting for the final credits to roll, the masks to be revealed, and for us all to move forward with the knowledge that this was all a trap, set by a genius, who GOT THEM ALL!

Only followers of this user (@Kerryeire) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Agreed, Focus on Who is gravitating towards US and becoming Whole again. Instead of searching for who has been exectued or incarcerated. Focus on Those That have been Freed, or Awakened, and Assist Them with Loving Support. If We focus on Punishing Others, It is ALL We Will Receive in return. Focus on Love, Look for the Signs from Others That They are Waking Up. Can You Help In Any Way? 🛐☦️⚛️✝️🕊️

No ONE Above The OTHER, ALL Will Go, TOGETHER. 💪❤️💪

We Lift Eachother, ONE By ONE.

#wwg1wga
#GodWins

Aussie Mum who wants Humanity to live in Peace ,Love and Freedom that God intended.Lets bring down this Cabal Debt, Enslavement System.

Just think,you've got 1 2 3 year deltas on Q drops coming to fruition now.The Military are in Complete Control. Have Faith People

An Old Soul and Eternal Optimist who luvs my hubby of 25 years. Enjoy banter but can't stand idiots! Luv Trump & Patriots 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Here in Europe it still feels like the Idiots are running the Asylum!! Soo many blackhats stringing us along with false promises and ludicrous rules. Hopefully their time will be soon 🙏

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

Betting pool?

God loving, mother, wife, patriot from the great state of Alaska. WWG1WGA

Here is who I am praying are storm survivors; Kirk Cameron, Candace Cameron Bure, Tia and Tamera Mowry, Olsen Twins(wont be shocked if they aren't), Shania Twain, Beverly Mitchell, Dolly Parton. There are some ive seen on a safe list and I was happy.

Following Tr^th and the L^ght #JesusIsLord Pictured: my dog killing (C^vid)

In response Lexie May to her Publication

Denzel, Mel Gibson, Kevin Sorbo, Randy Quaid, Jim Caviezel are safe from what I hear. I like this list!

(1) Show this thread

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

LIKE THAT, FOCUS ON WHO REMAINS 💥💥💥

Any left in music? I'm having a hard time not cringing while listening to the radio while driving. Use to have Sirrus, that went bye, bye same as Dish TV.

In response Pink Totter to her Publication

i always listen to steve perry. he has such s calming effect. i honestly think hes a healer.

Searching for truth! I love my country and want to save it!

In response Pink Totter to her Publication

I agree 💯! Same with movies or television shows.

(2) Show this thread

THANK YOU@GhostEzra for telling
us that THESE PEOPLE SURVIVED THE STORM:

Previously on Twitter @PeaceBabyPeace. #Patriot #wwg1wga #MAGA #Trump #SaveTheChildren

In response Bonnie Stanford to his Publication

Can we get the whole post put on this platform please? Many of us are only on Anonup, nothing else.

I am happily married .Pro life Pro Trump I’m a Christian and I’m here for the precious children.

In response Bonnie Stanford to his Publication

My husband and I have been wondering about Keanu Reeves ? Is he a good guy ?

(12) Show this thread

Ok...so WHO still remains?
lol
Actually, if the President is a Double...Wouldn't that be ILLEGAL to have a body double performing as a fake president be a International Risk to the safety of our Country? If this is true...WHY aren't the Doubles being removed from these positions? NOTHING seems LOGICAL or PROBABLE anymore!

In response Danita Rhea to his Publication

No because there is no corporation to be president of...

Telegram is where I post. https://t.me/NCSWICnibiru

In response Danita Rhea to his Publication

Antifa.

(4) Show this thread