Only people mentioned by @MamaT in this post can reply

Texan who is a huge Trump fan! Here to watch the show along with others who feel the same!

In response Mama Tee to her Publication

my family was with me until last week but now they are tellijg me "its over" and "you have to accept it!"

Mother of 3🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸SA🇺🇸17🇺🇸 God speaks to us through music...are you listening?? https://youtu.be/n4RjJKxsamQ

In response Elizabeth McDowell to his Publication

yep...I'm there again

(1) Show this thread

JOHN 3:16, GOD, Family, DJT #SAVETHEWORLD #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN. Z JFK,JR.

NO DOUBT! ❤️❤️🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻🗣🗣🗣

Yes, we are the odd ones now.....God is waiting for everyone to trust in Him alone! Our God always does things BIG! This. Is. Going. To. Be. Biblical. We can be proud that we stayed on the side of truth through it all!

by summer they'll know for sure♡

#MAGA #KAGA #PROLIFE #FIGHTLIKEAFLYNN #WWG1WGA #MOUNTAINBIKING #DOGLOVER

You said it sister!!!! Everyone thinks we are bat sh!t crazy. I hope today is the day they see we were right.#wwg1wga

Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!! Yup, that's me as well!!!!
Hysterical

Truth Seeker, friend, sister, daughter. Loyalty is vital. Law and Order. Nice until pushed too far. WWG1WGA #FreeddomJusticeTheAMERICANWay

THANK YOU! I cannot sleep with everything tumbling around in my brain! Glad im not alone!

Waiting for the cabal to fall. Cue justice. Enjoy the movie.#wwg1wga

ive been telling my wife about this plan for 3 years now. she thinks ive lost the plot. her and her friends doesnt believe me that anything is going to happen. today is the day that, that might all change.#wwg1wga

In response Steven Podraig to his Publication

HOLD MY BEER...LOL I JUST DO NOT CARE ANYMORE ..WE ALL FELT DEEP INSIDE WE WERE GETTING LIT UP AGAIN.. 2016 WE WERE ALL ALONE...WE THOUGHT...AND WE PRAYED AND VOTED..I REMEMBER THE DAYS PRIOR..CRYING TO MY FAMILY ..THAT AMERICA HAD TO BE SAVED..EVERYBODY THOUFGT I WAS SPEAKING FOR kilary.. iI SAID NO..NO. TRUMP WOULD BE THE ONLY ONE TO BRING US BACK FROM DEATH.. ..and they were all BLIND AND DEAF..SO .MY MAKER WAS RIGHT NEXT TO ME THE WHOLE TIME TILL 3AM..

(1) Show this thread

Constitutional Patriot. Anxiously waiting for the storm to fully roll in. Proudly deleted from Twitter 5 times now.

for real! 🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

WE ARE FAMILY 🎼🎼🎼🇺🇸🇺🇸I GOT ALL MYSISTERS AND ME!!! 💖🐸🇺🇸🙏🏽🙌🏼💫🍿

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication

no spellcheck killin me 🤣🤣

(1) Show this thread

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

Ha ha I feel you!!!

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

My son asked if he was going to
have to take me to the insane asylum if this doesn't happen.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

😘😘😘😘😇😇😇😇

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

Perfect!! ❤️