Bye bye fed.

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

I just dont understand any of this finance stuff🤦🏼‍♀️

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

If I take the time to find you two links to watch that will explain it to you from the perspective of someone much like you (i am an artist so the financial world is difficult grasp for me) Would you watch them? They are both really easy views. LMK i do check my notifications and I will post them to you as well as under my profile but dont make me look if you afre not goign to view them

In response Having Fits to her Publication

I would love to see those videos as I'm the same as you and Mare--not my arena so I don't understand much of it. I do know that Trump moved the Fed Reserve into the US Treasury last March which largely put him (Trump) in charge of it. I should check your page as maybe you have already posted those there. Thank you!!!

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication

I posted the first one under my profile here it is again:https://vimeo.com/496404723

Ok...I checked and see them both. And I have actually seen both of those in recent weeks--both very helpful info. I need to review them again so thank you very much for posting them. Also, maybe you have seen this update to War Castles which I came across a few days ago but haven't viewed yet. https://www.bitchute.com/video/sxLt2Lcxx3C7/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qv0QG63ORkA&feature=youtu.be here is the second one. if you have watched both of those then you might want to seek valid recent posts explaining Gesara. That is where we are now.

I have seen many references to it, and explanations....just never have known if it is really happening or if we are holding on to fairy tales. So I have a rudimentary understanding but certainly lack depth and breadth enough to explain it to others. I hope you are right that this is where we are--for the sake of humanity and eliminating the evil ones and what they had planned for us. Thanks so very much for your helpful information!!

Only people mentioned by @Ashka4517 in this post can reply

Hi. Are you following GhostEzra on Telegram? There are alot of people posting out there but there are different degrees of "close to the source" GhostEzra close to first source or first souce but also he wants you to do your own homework as one should. ISantasurfing : I ❤️but she does get some second source and she puts a lot of speculation in her broadcasts, L. Lin wood first source but a 💩stirrer. He wants people to really feal fear of what we almost lost in freedom and damn well should have a moment to reflect that fear but I cant take the stress from his projections anymore. Best people are on here and they do their research pretty much know teh codes and drops by heart. i do not I am trying but i just have really good instinct and critical, thinking also open mind. Everyday is a license to learn. Where we go one we go all its just right now some blue pills are kicking and screaming on the way out.

Hi and thanks so very much for this detailed response. I so deeply appreciate it! I am not on Telegram but follow Ghost Ezra here on anonup. I cross check as much as I can but am not so good at digging like GE or some of the others. My red pill was Joe Masepoes "Q: Plan to Save the World" in late 2018 then found Q drops. Do you know of Gene Decode? He seems to be close to inside info but I don't know of a way to follow him--just happen sometimes to see his "interviews" w other individuals. I agree about Lin Wood though I'm glad he's doing what he's doing. Somehow Santa Surfing seems so flowery in her presentation that it isn't so appealing for me....but I don't discount her info. Michael Jaco (sp?),Scott McKay, X22 Report, Juan O Savin, Undercover DC (Tracy Diaz) seem to be my main trustworthy sources, but my instinct isn't as sharp as yours and I feel like a dry sponge trying to soak up truth and encouragement. Thank you and all the very best to you!

(1) Show this thread