Is anyone else feeling like there is not much hope left? Why does everyone keep talking about trusting the plan and yet there seems to be no plan? Biden is destroying America and we just have to sit and watch? We are told to stand up but if we do, we face the police and the law. We know we cannot trust the government. We are being labeled as domestic terrorists and politicians are not helping. I feel like there is still more to Trump's return but it is very difficult to hang on for much longer. I think some people will think I have given up, but there has to be some signs that things will get better because it sure doesn't seem like it. They have made it difficult for us to join together and share information. Free speech is no longer possible and nobody is doing anything. If Trump and the military don't do anything soon, the American public will get short term memory loss and then it will be too late.

Only people mentioned by @Jibbybear in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Arthur Flores, click on at the bottom under it