We need STRONG borders... Having a strong border prevents massive amounts of drugs like these from being brought in & sold in our country. These drugs were found from regular traffic stops by US Border Patrol thats all the way up in Northern San Diego County / Orange County border. Can you imagine how many drugs are actually out there? We want the wall finished and we must enforce legal prosecution of those entering our country illegally esp w/ drugs... These drugs are ruining communites and future generations and it must stop...

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2021-02-23/1-million-worth-of-cocaine-hidden-in-suv-border-patrol-says?_amp=true

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

If someone in government don't won't strong borders its because they have a vested interest in keeping them open. Like current leader's??
We need strong borders and tough laws being enforced to keep our great country safe. Hats off to Border Patrol for the great job they do!!

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

Death sentence. tribunals. no civil procedures for non US citizens or those hating and abetting smuggling across foreign borders.

I’m a proud Christian,husband,father of 2,and trump is my president and I love my PATRIQT family

never understood why they dont burn the fields kill it right where it grows