Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Last thing on earth anyone should do is to follow me. We're all on our own Hero's Journey. I like to read what other's may know.

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

https://www.texastribune.org/2021/02/25/greg-abbott-mask-order-end/?utm_source=articleshare&utm_medium=social

"Pretty Soon" in Texan means pretty much immediately. Mandates are more like "pretty please". They have no teeth to enforce.

I was once told wearing a mask and staying 6' feet apart is a Satanic ritual ... now I understand why they Do 👊

Owner/operator of Patriotic Professional Windows(window cleaner). MAGA

Never have never will.

We are here to Serve. God Wins, Patriots must #HoldTheLine. Love all. Help those that need help now and forever.

I have worn a Mask where required to enter and nowhere else. We've been going out to dinner 2x per week since the soft opening in Georgia, USA May 1, 2020. Zero issues. I have a co-morbidity and will not stop living life for these clowns.

CA Paramedic•Native/Mex American 🇺🇸❤️🇲🇽 Truth seeker• WWG1WGA•💖our Military •💖LEO’s •🙏🏽Heal rescued Children & END Human Trafficking

I believe in God, country, & stengthening our frequency and inner light. Unwaivering in faith, love my fellow Patriots I'M ALL IN! #wwg1wga

This mask is a symbol of human subjucation and compliance to a satanic hoax. If we comply with their orders, that means WE continue to project their false narrative and are complicit in their evil agenda. Remember, they use the television to TELL A VISION. The more people promote their lies, the more it cements their vision. Wearing a mask similarly cements their vision--it promotes fear, it erases identity, it sabotages human connection. IF YOU WEAR A MASK, you are helping the forces of evil. We need to tell OUR VISION of freedom, love and connectivity. How do we do this? By honoring logic, reason, and our basic human rights. Show your faces, walk freely, and be proud to be an American!

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

In response Lil Iodine to her Publication

I copied the sscript, will print it and distribute it with other important information, links and postings! Thank yoy, well written and put!

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Lil Iodine to her Publication

THank you for saying everything in my mind so I didn't have to!

(2) Show this thread

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

Neither will I!