Crazy is the new inteligence!
Also, when you first start to sound crazy, you are just at the beginning! When others think you may need to be checked into an insane asylum, is when you are starting to become truly awake! 🤣😂
#TheGreatAwakening
#wwg1wga 🌎☮️
The Truth Shall Set You Free!
#darktolight
https://rumble.com/vdxwq3-god-wins-what-jfk-began-djt-finished.html

Only people mentioned by @RiseAgain17 in this post can reply

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

#FreeAssange#FreeTruth#WeAreAllAssange We really are ALL Assange and WWG1WGA

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(IF YOUR VOICE DID NOT HAVE ANY POWER THEY WOULD NOT TRY TO SILENCE YOU) **PRO TRUMP; DUMP TRUDEAU AND NWO**

According to Fascist Book I am going against community standards. First strike. Do me a favour and suspend me like Twitler. People too stupid on there at any rate.

Proud Patriot in Alabama WWG1WGA Grandma of 4. The cutie in my banner is my adopted grandson ❤️❤️❤️❤️ #SaveourChildren

In response Seek The Truth to her Publication

I have had alot of my good friends block me on FB..but I know they will apologize when they find out I was right. we were told to spread the truth and that is what I will continue to do!

(1) Show this thread

I think some are starting to hate me...I stand with GOD!🙏🏼🥰
I will not deny HIM and will NOT be mocked🎺
With HIM ALL things ARE possible🥰🙏🏼🇺🇸
WE WIN😇
OUR GOD IS AWESOME

I keep the faux padded walling in storage....haha

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

What a relief to know.

Conspiracy Theorist extraordinaire. Medical and science background. 12 years college

I must be progressing
My family is done with me. I am starting to look for groups of like minded folks to associate with. How can I find them?

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

In response Marjorie Davis to her Publication

there are many on my youtube and rumble channels! you are welcome to participate there!
https://rumble.com/vdxwq3-god-wins-what-jfk-began-djt-finished.html

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

In response Marjorie Davis to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

Blinding Ray of Sunshine. Herculean Heart. Medicine Woman.Creative Solutionist. Bent, not Broken.I’ve Seen My Darkside+Nothing Left to Fear.

Ive always been odd-girl-out, and coined a personal mantra years ago that i fully embrace to this day: Ive Got To Be Crazy To Maintain My Sanity! 🧠✨

God and Country! Retired Psychiatric RN, USA Patriot 🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸WWG1WGA

💯

🇺🇸CrazyBeautiful human RAISEDRIGHT. Normal is BORING. Inappropriate humor and sarcasm are my coping mechanisms. I miss my President 😢❤️

In response Michelle Hurshman to her Publication

Agree!
I EMBRACE my CRAZY! Very liberating. Its a BEAUTIFUl THING ❤️🇺🇸❤️

(1) Show this thread