I love President Trump and our Great Military. I was honored to be followed by Gen Flynn, Jack Flynn & many other Great Patriots on Twitter.

According to those who went to Las Vegas this past weekend at the invitation of Juan O. Savin, the good guys would like this movie distributed (their working that out because Hollywood will never show it) and seen by as many people as possible before the Epstein, Weinsten, Clinton, Haiti, etc. crimes are revealed.

Justice is coming!

Sound of Freedom [Official Trailer]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oZE2nod4i0&ab_channel=SoundofFreedomMovie

there must be someone of relevance out there to help distribute this film and let it be seen. This human trafficking has been hidden for far too long. Yes, its an emotional subject, yes, I cried watching the trailer, but the more that people turn their heads away, the longer this continues. As the trailer says,"imagine if it was your daughter"?... well, I have kids and grandkids, and for me to get upset and emotional about this film, pales in comparison to what these poor kids go through, let alone the parents that lose their kids to such atrocities..This film is a watered down version of what really happens, but its a start.

In response Danon MAGA to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Valkyrie1 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kimberley Crisp, click on at the bottom under it