Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Also the 17th letter on the glove πŸ™‚

Proud Deplorable, I love my country, love my President, love the great state of Texas! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²

Why is he grimacing? Look at his neck muscles. While this person is thinner than the other I felt completely sure was NOT the President - 'm still not sure this IS the President. The real one. MY President. It'd be funny if someone saw our remarks and went "ok let's get#20 they keep figuring out it's not really HIM" 😁

All American Woman, WWG1WGA, Wife of Marine Vet / Fire Captain, Mother of 4, Raise Your Vibe, God is my #1

In response Tina Griffith to her Publication

I agree! thats not him.

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

WOW - this one is VERY straightforward. We must be close.

Comms + photoshopped STORM

we have a thumbs up (5)
another thumbs up (5)
then two fingers on golf club (2)

Q post 552

https://qposts.online/?q=552&s=postnum

BQQM !

@ghostezra

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

(3) Show this thread

Looks like the double has lost weight. He isn't as plump as he was a couple months ago.

for entertainment purposes only. may contain bias or harmful content.limited knowledge of world, events and gematria.

extra smiley trump is out again πŸ™πŸ’›

i wonder how they all manage to have the same handicap and live up to it on the course! oh the wonder

Love. Kindness. Respect. Freedom. Joy. Trust in God. Thinking. Learning. Remembering. πŸ’–πŸ’žπŸ’–πŸ’žπŸ’–πŸ’žπŸ’–

Not the Trumpster.
Praying for his and his family's safety.
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“

Looks like a storm is coming in the back...

Patriot, Love America, Hate the D.S.

That ain't the real dude.

looks very photoshopped

Ezra informed us the DJT has doubles too. He’s too busy rn for golf... πŸ˜‰

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

Doesnt look like Trump to me

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

So cool.

Love Dan's Posts.
Please Share.

Positive Vibes create the Universe βœŒπŸ€™πŸ˜Ž Love is the only way😍😍 Love my Father above and Our Lord Christ πŸ™ #Maga #WWG1WGA #GodWins

what's up with my president's neck that's an awful strange smileπŸ€”

Positive Vibes create the Universe βœŒπŸ€™πŸ˜Ž Love is the only way😍😍 Love my Father above and Our Lord Christ πŸ™ #Maga #WWG1WGA #GodWins

what's up with my president's neck that's an awful strange smileπŸ€”

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

love our President Trump & God

It’s not what I know, it’s what I believe!! The plan was started by JFK and 45 is finishing it!! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

πŸ€”

storm is behind us

Trump looks to have lost a bit of weight.

Coincidentally, Trump played with Tiger Woods and Jack Nicklaus, 2 years ago this month.

Love. Kindness. Respect. Freedom. Joy. Trust in God. Thinking. Learning. Remembering. πŸ’–πŸ’žπŸ’–πŸ’žπŸ’–πŸ’žπŸ’–

In response Angelic Patriot to her Publication

Nice.
Saw this at exactly 12:12 too.
Thanks! Jave a great day πŸ’ž

(1) Show this thread

Prior Army 54 Echo, I am Pro-life, support the Constitution, MAGA, WWG1WGA, I believe in Q & the Plan. Christian, Trump is my President.

Thats not him the smile is different, and notice you do not see his hair, like in the below pciture, you are always able to see his hair

Inspiring red-pill music videos set to familiar tunes. YT channel recently nuked. #WWG1WGA #DigitalSoldier #MusicIsPowerful #MAGA

No shadows, DJT head looks superimposed, both people look superimposed, background scenery looks like a painting LOL
Look what I found

Inspiring red-pill music videos set to familiar tunes. YT channel recently nuked. #WWG1WGA #DigitalSoldier #MusicIsPowerful #MAGA

In response TurnTurn Turn to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

if u look close ...it looks like our beloveds head was pasted on πŸ˜‚ β€οΈπŸ™

Dan is really selling the golf hard these days. πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Q1929: β€œShowtime.”
β€œEnjoy the show.”

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

THE GOLDEN BEAR WITH THE MAESTRO I LOVE IT