Only followers of (@SANTINO) can respond to this publication

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response THE REAL SANTINO to his Publication

a huge fan of Kurt Russell❤️thought he was a patriot

In response Victoria Walters to her Publication

❤️

(1) Show this thread

Deplorable, Lover of Jesus, Mother, Grandmother to 4. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren #DarktoLight #Godwins #GodBlessAmerica #Trump4EVER

Always been such a BIG fan of Kurt Russell!❤️ I knew he was one of the very few good guys left.

In response Lisa Dianne to her Publication

❤️

(1) Show this thread

Conservative Christian, supports Police & Military,#1A,#2A Suspended by Twitter 3 X, honored to have been followed by General Flynn #MAGA

I wondered if he was "Wyatt" on Twitter. They kept suspending him & he'd pop up again. This person had extensive knowledge of the Cabal & its history.

In response Lynda Atchison to her Publication

😊

(1) Show this thread

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

"A True American Patriot!". Thanks! I needed to hear that!

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

😊

(1) Show this thread

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

i hear he is a rockefeller

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

If he is he escaped 😊 he had always been a Republican

(1) Show this thread

Proud Deplorable, I love my country, love my President, love the great state of Texas! 🇺🇲🇺🇲

Where was all this support when the non-awakened people would have listened to you all?

In response Tina Griffith to her Publication

They would never put this on The News 😊

(1) Show this thread