Only followers of this user (@Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

Just a Patriot who loves my country, and above all, wants to see the children safe and for all of the Cabal to be put where they belong!

In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication

Nasty B*tch!!!

Fruit and vegetable grower living on a 4 generation farm in rural America. Grandmother & manager of our farm. Thankful for this way of life.

abortion at any stage is wrong but late term is just pure evil

For God and THE REPUBLIC. #FamilyIsEverything. Fmr NavSecGruAct

I really struggle to control my raw emotions on hearing this. This woman's mother could have faced the same scenario and yet here she is, introducing a bill that would murder a child as far along as 40 weeks
gestation.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread