Only people mentioned by @patty888 in this post can reply

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

In response Patty Malek to her Publication

Years from now, in a brighter time of prosperity, truth, and freedom: we can look back and share what it was like to be Red-Pilled early.

Let us be the open arms, full of acceptance and warmth, offering only knowledge (w/sauce) and love to those who are last to awaken.

Time for "I told you so's" can wait, thoughts?

( This is an admonishment on a great post, for all of us to take the Highest Road we can muster. )

...where'd this soapbox come from.?

DJT+4 ...!

Free thought enthusiast. Human aficionado. Promoter of empowered minds. Defender of the Faith. And the Babies. #WTP

😂 Gawd - thank you, I soooooooo needed that!!!

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

😱! Just got off the phone with a sheep badly in need of sheering wondering why he is loosing friends left right and center because he. wont WAKE UP! i give great support evidence. So what did he say to me today before signal gave out? Well how does this effect me? REALLY?!!!! LET ME SAY THIS LOUD AND CLEAR FREEEEEEDOM!

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

Pannnnic Time for the ratz