@JosephJFlynn1 (Twitter) - 19m - Tomorrow is the first time we will inaugurate an illegitimate POTUS. 80 million registered voting Americans believe with excellent reason that the 2020 election was illegitimate ..an absolute disgrace.. there cannot be true unity till truth revealed... all in good time.

Only people mentioned by @perfectsliders in this post can reply

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

In response Robby Ball to his Publication

high treason

This flag I'm waving says I'm staying free, Don't Tread On Me. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡² USAF Vet πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡² WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡² Rebirth of America πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

That was painful.

"Family Is Everything" We are 1 Family PURE BLOOD FREE THINKER WWG1WGA Pro2A Conservative ULTRAMAGA KAG SiVisPachemParaBellum GOD BLESS ✝️

iI don't believe it's not the first time. And many governors and mayors cheated also.

Daughter of the most highβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

100 agree! they've turned all the red states blue slowly but surely without a question asked, thats why they thought they Could pull this one off. I think they forgot they were dealing with the maestroπŸΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ always a step ahead...

(1) Show this thread

Hate hearing this...