Everyone wants a 1776 moment with no suffering. Quite the oxymoron if you ask me.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

here's the problem with tbat terrible analogy: In 1776 there were clear leaders, there were clear battle lines, rules of engagement. It was all kinetic. Plain as day. We've been at this irregular warfare for over a year, there is not a clear leader, there is deception everywhere, battle lines unclear. And our leaders don't give clear orders or make public moves. We are civilian digital soldiers there is no chain of command. You can't send us to the brig. Many of us want more to do or more real clear information. You don't seem to like that. I don't really fucking care you have challenged us in some cases for as long as three years but when you get challenged you try crap like this. This tells me you either have too much time on your hands or you're too sensitive regarding criticism and suggestions. Bottom line too many regular Americana are suffering and dying at the hands of the "white hats who have it all". Someone needs to speak for them. You dismiss it or don't like it well...

😭 If you're this freaked out now just wait until the going gets rough.

two questions:
are you the type who will accept & admit that you were impatient & wrong after it all plays out? or;
the type who turns in their neighbor while waiting for the calvary?

In response John Anon to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Olenna in this post can reply

im this type - too many americans are dying and I'm not convinced its necessary. too many children are losing ground in their education they'll never make up. too many losing their access to place of worship. i could go on. its gone on too long in a clandestine manner too many lies. all for the hope of a great awakening. really? how do you know this great awakening extravaganza will be real and not more lies with cgi/holograms/doubles? do i hope it's true? of course. someone has to speak for the dead. that's what I'm doing. don't like it - don't care that's the type i am.