Anyone else notice Charlie Wards videos becoming more and more suspicious recently ?

It was one thing getting dates wrong, we all do. He gets some info wrong at times too, or tends to say he got something from a reliable source which I'm sure I've seen were actually random sources most of us have been trying to confirm or not before he even mentions them.

His recent video though, "The Age of Pandora" one, it's not sitting right with me at all.

He actually claims he received videos of the "tunnels", but they were so horrific he decided to "get rid of them".

Are we seriously supposed to believe that ?! At a time when evidence is more important than anything else ?

Now he wants to get his fans to donate to someone for some cause (Sorry, kinda tuned out by that point when he mentioned names), despite that his supposed QFS is supposed to be taking applications through him for any "humanitarian" missions ?

I'm not saying he's a shill or anything, just be cautious.

Only people mentioned by @Wandering_Wonderer in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Wandering Wonderer, click on at the bottom under it