NoBody (G)nostic. Patriot. Student Always. Think 4 Yourself. Trusting Self = Trusting God. Family Is Everything. | ⳩ | The Standard.

Well ummmmmmm...

THAT'S SIGNIFICANT.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but this would mean people can't receive paychecks from their jobs.

In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Rabb1t_Fr3n in this post can reply

Hummm this is very intresting because last week my boss said that our checks got lost in the mail, thank god i have direct deposit🤔we finally got them on tuesday🤔

wondering if i should withdraw my money from my bank for a bit ?

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

This will hurt Jeff Bezos and Amazon a great deal.

Vendors and 3rd Party sellers would boycott the site if they don't get paid.

NoBody (G)nostic. Patriot. Student Always. Think 4 Yourself. Trusting Self = Trusting God. Family Is Everything. | ⳩ | The Standard.

Where's that Gold-Backed decentralized crypto when you need it?

H/T: Re5iGam via Telegram

real, tanglible silver Baby!!!

(2) Show this thread

Ignited to fight for Truth and freedom🇺🇸 CheerUp Buttercup

Dang your right😳 This is major if people don't get their pay. Could this be what unites people more from both sides?? Because everyone gets a paycheck... well see what happens Friday if people wake up with a $0 balance.

In response Paint Head to her Publication

Thought the very same thing.

I'll be fine financially for a while, but I know many won't.

Help those in need with what you can afford.

(1) Show this thread

Lightworker Pleiadian Truthseeker Galactic Federation of Light🙌Intuitive Empath🙌🙏🙏👼

😮😮😮 Glad it's happening but...

In response Elizabeth Johnson to her Publication

Gonna piss a lot of people offffff

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(2) Show this thread