if you think nothings happening then explain this
πŸ‘‡πŸΌπŸ‘‡πŸΌπŸ‘‡πŸΌπŸ‘‡πŸΌπŸ‘‡πŸΌπŸ‘‡πŸΌπŸ‘‡πŸΌ

Only people mentioned by @Rapnay in this post can reply

In response Renee White to her Publication

Juan reminds us that miliatry got report of election interference Jan 19/2021 and cannot act immediately without digesting , assessing and planning. Don't get hung up on dates (yes I know it's hard once you know) rather look at "are things progressing in the direction we all want". If you look you can see small signs...a specific example would be "military" with Joe Biden have no visible markings indicating rank.

Juan deserves a spanking for deliberately leaving Agent Covfefe out! πŸ™„

Pissed off patriot, patiently waiting for justice. Trust and faith in God is unwavering, trust in man,, not so much.

well,, not so much...

Only followers of this user (@imat) can see their posts

Warrior on my knees a digital warrior GOD BROUGHT ME HERE Here I am LORD is it WWG1WGA MEGA justice War room is where I take my battles

In response imat 2021 to her Publication

this happpened last weekend

(1) Show this thread

I had a feeling Sound of Freedom was going to be involved somehow! Especially when it got delayed from its April 2020 release date.

Canadian. I consider President Trump our world President. An artist, have many interests and who believes we are all precious in God's eyes.

I have been following Juan O Savin and thinking logically, I don't believe the EBS will be activated before this film is released. The point of the film is to still help wake the sleepers. God is giving many opportunities to ensure as much stability as possible.

In response Dianne Star to her Publication

agree

(1) Show this thread