Only people mentioned by @ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

Hi Veronica, Its after 5 and appearances are services are back up. Note I said appearances. My speculation is switch to quantam/Gold standard has been done???? Kindly advise your speculation. 🙏🏻

Christian blogsite that examines all things from a biblical perspective https://contendersedge.blogspot.com/

The fed services were down for just a little over an hour. The news item claimed it was due to an operational error. Not sure that an hour is really enough time to implement a new financial system.

...blackout necessary?

transition to new financial system in the works? cutting off [their] last avenues of capital control?

Lightworker Pleiadian Truthseeker Galactic Federation of Light🙌Intuitive Empath🙌🙏🙏👼

🤗🤗🤗

ben zut alors 🥸coule partout

Student of synchronicity and predictive programming who sometimes says "哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈" Felixtheblack.Cat

Looking good. This is no doubt what we are waiting for. Everything else (the movie) is a diversion. This is what de-funds the cabal.

Happily MARRIED Patriotic Mermaid 🇺🇸 🧜🏻‍♀️ I am a seeker of truth, loyal, and a warrior at heart.

Centeal Bank and Fed Mail are back up...

What is crazy is that the first news outlet to publish this was DailyNews... a UK publication. American news outlets are worthless. The system has been down since 11:15am EST today. https://frbservices.org/app/status/serviceStatus.do

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts