https://theyig.ning.com/front-page-news/the-adrenochrome-bust-you-never-heard-about

THE ADRENOCHROME BUST YOU NEVER HEARD ABOUT
Posted by Yig Wilson on August 14, 2019 at 7:37am in Daily Articles
This is going to be a little tricky trying to bring you this story because it goes back in time to when Q was first posting. 10/30/17 to be exact. This was before Q was even Q, but you will see these drops on the Q map if you go back to the beginning.

Thing is, this isnt about Q at all. This is about another anon that was posting at the same time.

I was on the board (4chan) when this occured and I remember it quite clearly. The drop this anon made occured over 4 different board post. So you are basically looking at over 1400 comments to wade through. Im not going to make you do that. I am going to bring out the relevent pieces though and try and give you the short story to a very long story.

As it happens in the world of the chans, this anon got named rather quickly. Oddly enoug

Only people mentioned by @LexKixla in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lex Kixla, click on at the bottom under it