Only people mentioned by @EyesWideOpen in this post can reply

#WWG1WGA #Trump2020 #Maga #Q #17 #Patriot #TheBestIsYetToCome #DigitalSoldier #FightLikeAFlynn #GodWins Jesus is My Lord And Savior

In response Sea Shells to her Publication

Never in a million years#Comma_la_phony and#NancyAntoinette.
President Trump is our legitimate president, has the football with the nuclear codes, and will keep it.

BS, So Lieu is a bad actor, and that is not good is it

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

this is sickening ....luckily its just a movie right? the military or Pres Trump would never have given any codes to a traitor criminal like beijing biden

👀This seems important.

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

What a joke!

Retired Veteran, Patriot, Constitutionalist, and lover of Freedom! Save the Republic!

These people have no clue how the nuke codes work. There are multiple levels of authentication before the release codes can even be initiated and the military has an obligation to refuse unlawful orders, especially of this magnitude. Ofc, the military has an obligation to protect the constitution and I haven't seen that happen yet, so there is that

Retired Veteran, Patriot, Constitutionalist, and lover of Freedom! Save the Republic!

Wait what????