๐Ÿฐ Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ”, Proud deplorable๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Jesus is King ๐ŸŒŸ Q !..๐Ÿธ God Bless us all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Well now this is interesting...still think brainless is at the WH..?!?!? Baaahaha!๐Ÿ˜‚

Missing Marine sentry outside West Wing sparks White House questions

https://news.yahoo.com/missing-marine-sentry-outside-west-014833472.html

Married. MAGA and Hopeful for this life to be back and great.

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

"If a Marine sentry is at the door of the West Wing, the president is inside.

The White House has produced a video on the sentries who stand post rain or shine, hot or cold.

Besides opening the door for visitors, the Marines are admonished to "stay still," with "no twitching."

They succeed admirably."

Hey Michelle, did you read the article girl? It says there has been NO Marine sentry at the door for weeks.... This post is in no way belittling what our Great Marines (and all Service Men and women) do, it was to show that this whole Brainless fraud of a snake is called out.. Check it..

In response Michelle Peterson to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @QakeLady in this post can reply

Married. MAGA and Hopeful for this life to be back and great.

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

I did read it. I posted that because Psoki said that it's a misnomer that a Marine should be there. I did not think you were belittling our great Marines in any way.

๐Ÿฐ Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ”, Proud deplorable๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Jesus is King ๐ŸŒŸ Q !..๐Ÿธ God Bless us all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

In response Michelle Peterson to her Publication

oh, OK, no harm no foul... and as far as the circleback girl, nawww, dont lelieve a word out of her face...๐Ÿ˜‚

(1) Show this thread