Only people mentioned by @Paint in this post can reply

Wwg1wga. Will follow all patriots. MAGA. Come back soon djt jfk jr!! Truth-seeker. Looking for my likeminded people!

In response Paint Head to her Publication

buy Goya!!!

so glad I've supported them since the whole Buycott thing started.

American patriot of Hispanic origin, prolife, Christian, proud deplorable, spouse of retired soldier served OIF/OEF, Major Trump supporter

i became a loyal customer last year amd love them...

Only followers of this user (@mikesmom37) can see their posts

WEEEEEEPA❗️❗️👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼YOU GO GOYA❗️🇺🇸🇵🇷🇺🇸🇵🇷

Ignited to fight for Truth and freedom🇺🇸 CheerUp Buttercup

In response chore Toke to her Publication

Haha... ya lo sabes. Si no es Goya no es bueno

(1) Show this thread

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Goya have been Patriots all along sending a stiff middle finger to the commies since well before the fradulent election. They sell their food at the Ralphs (owned by Kroger) here local to me in SoCal, which I buy regularly to support them. Kroger can go pound sand but if I have to shop there, I'll buy Goya.

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

Keep Buying Goya!!!!! I bought so much last year my cupboards are still full. These are the great companys to support

However, I have not been able to find at H.E.B. or Krogers these days in Houston. I wonder if they no longer a product to be sold by these chains like done with the MyPillow products.

God fearing Texan and proud Deplorable Diva! Lover of faith, family, friends and dogs! God always wins! WWG1WGA

In response Mitch Cave to her Publication

My HEB in Austin still carries Goya....that's so weird yours doesn't. They are always re-aranging the isles so maybe check again!

(1) Show this thread

Prior Army 54 Echo, I am Pro-life, support the Constitution, MAGA, WWG1WGA, I believe in Q & the Plan. Christian, Trump is my President.

I love Goya Products.

Ignited to fight for Truth and freedom🇺🇸 CheerUp Buttercup

In response Patricia Madonna to her Publication

Ditto💥🇺🇸

(1) Show this thread