Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Love and Peace to all my brothers and sisters of the world.

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

DS wish list...no surprise here

Have you looked up who Deagel is?

Yeah..We'll see about that...

It's not about me it's about US, all of humanity! 💖🌏

The Gates (of hell) plan and objective. This is what was intended for mankind.

The One Divine is stearing the ship but we are all being called as hands on deck!! Saving the ship requires the whole crew!

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

New Zealand not on that list, but on the website is says -33%
Our population is 4.9million now...that's a big chunk for a small population 😲

Child of God. Proud conservative American holding the line. Matthew 22:37-38

Not gonna happen. Period.

america is no longer number 1

1 Samuel 20:19 Where does your arrow land concerning the rock Ezel? Will you run or stay?

If everything we have been following from Q, Anons, and Trump, this is no longer valid.

GRANDMA LOVES MY BABIES. I LOVE TRUTH, HATE EVIL and have spent years RESEARCHING. I LOVE YESHUA. EAGER TO SEE WHAT GOD HAS Planned

hmm. America First seems to have multiple meanings

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

Interesting quote from this website: "We expected this situation to unfold and actually is unfolding right now with the November election triggering a major bomb if Trump is re-elected. If Biden is elected there will very bad consequences as well. There is a lot of bad blood in the Western societies and the protests, demonstrations, rioting and looting are only the first symptoms of what is coming."#MAGA

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

This is what the Deep State WANTED to be true and what they thought would happen because of their bioweapons. i would say this is no longer valid.