Gifted Empathic Healer and Truth Seeker

Frens, I need your help, as in ammo , please post any informtion about not getting the vaccine in the comments, fighting family about visiting my 88 year old mother who has received the vaccine but I won't.

We were prophesied to be here at this exact moment in time to stand for truth and to share Gods message of Love. #Trump is appointed by God.

In response Amethyst Agitator to her Publication

im hoping some of these " vaccines" that ppl are taking are placebos. the ingredients are real in these things in tne real vaccines , but im praying the white hats rolled out a theraputic ( like vitamin c / saline) and the deaths are just warning fake news to truly show what would happen if these things rolled out. idk - praying for your mum. the virus is 99% effective and our immunity is 100% effective to date. blessings to you.

Thank you! I am about to walk into a war zone next week, their reasoning is ridiculous after all if the vaccine works how is there any danger to my mother right?!

In response Anasha Anasha to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Sheila_The_Great in this post can reply

Just tell them you got it.

We were prophesied to be here at this exact moment in time to stand for truth and to share Gods message of Love. #Trump is appointed by God.

also look
up MRC-5 and luciferce bio ( light emitting thst goes into your body and is light avticated) i have more i can share too.