Tues. morning 23 Feb. Fleming’s Military Intel Contact:

As of Mon. 22 Feb. the 72 hour Shotgun Start liquidity release process for Tier 4B notification was considered imminent.

The TPTB wanted radio silence and thus would not announce the exact timing.

Activation of the Quantum Financial System, gold-backed US Note activation, Prosperity Package and Adjudicated Settlement deliveries were planned for the same time as the Tier 4B notification.

Dr. Charlie Ward reported from a number two person in the QFS transition team that several days ago there were minor technical issues that were now being corrected and finished.

Over this past weekend in many areas of the world very large currency movements took place. Monies were paid into Adjudicated Settlements, Fines & Penalties and Prosperity Package accounts in preparation for an imminent Shotgun Start.

Our Military Intel Contact advised that today Tues. 23 Feb. you needed to be ready to take your currencie

Only people mentioned by @Mac691 in this post can reply

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response Mac 691 to her Publication

i dont trust that ward guy but i may be wrong

TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT! GOD BLESS AMERICA! 🇺🇲 GOD WINS!

In response reaper myer to his Publication

We would hear an announcement about Nesara before anything happens! I agree with you!

(1) Show this thread

A pioneering leader with an accomplished career as an Organizational Change Agent, High-Level Security Expert, and Business Development

This update is not accurate (yet). There is not yet a final exit buyer (FEB) in place to purchase these currencies as touted on the blogs. Also the new UST is not ready yet, and the new goverment is not yet official meaning out in the open. Therefore the asset back new currency is not on the books yets as lawful currency for commerce. Close just not yet.