Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

💖

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

yep a s of spades new it (trump card)!

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

MORE than!!!!!

Follower of the Lord Jesus Christ ✝️ Patriot🇺🇸 Truth Seeker and Truth Speaker‼️ MAGA Thankful for Donald J Trump 💜

Missing him💜🇺🇸

(8, 7, 6, 5......)

JESUS is my KING, America is my home and TRUMP IS STILL MY PRESIDENT! I'm not here for dates!! I'm here to share truth & support TRUMP

I so Love and miss MY PRESIDENT DONALD JOHN TRUMP and our elegant, beautiful FIRST LADY MELANIA! I miss ALL of them. 💔 I'm still holding the line though and will continue until MY JESUS call me home!
(Glad I found you Peacock!!) Sure missed you and your post. You're always a bright, inspirational Patriot! 💜💜🙏💜💜

In response BeBe Cole to her Publication

Thanks for the message, but I'm not Peacock! Not sure if she has an account here or not.

(1) Show this thread

If Twitler was the battlefield, anonup is the celebration ITS NOT OVER, might as well laugh along the way

Y-E-S, lets play ball

Only followers of this user (@mikesmom37) can see their posts

ALL IN 💥Warrior 🤓Truth-seeker 💫Jesus is KING 👑WWG1WGA🇺🇸 MAGA🇺🇸 Q sent me🇺🇸 Family is everything! 💕 Enjoying the show🐸🍿😎💀🙏🏻

yes ma'am! whoohoooo! THE BEST IS YET TO COME! and im ready to RECIEVE IT! 🙌🏻🇺🇸💫

I am happily married .Pro life Pro Trump I’m a Christian and I’m here for the precious children.

I love President Trump and his beautiful family and I love the video.🙏🏼🇺🇸🙏🏼

Love him sooooo 🇺🇸🙏❣️DJT

Sheeple Hunter, TRUTH= scorned wounded Beast but her honour must be defended, 4SHE LEAVES NO ONE BEHIND #WWG1WGA #AllRoad$L€ad2Switzyood

God Loving Country Loving Mom GMother Patriot ,DAR ,Freeper for over 20 yrs Dedicated Trump Fan.

😘Please ASAP.

Married, MAGA, Marine, and All-around Magnificent Human Being!! WWG1WGA NCSWIC singindavey38 on Truth Social

I Can't Wait!! I have No Doubt He is Holding a Pat Hand!!
We Know God Wins, and The Best is Yet To Come, But The Suspence is "Brutal"!!

God*Wife*Mom*Patriot*SAVEOURCHILDREN*TRUMP is my President

Great man! We are ready for a comeback!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

8th Generation AMERICAN 🇺🇸PATRIOT, Navy Wife, Army Mom, Peds Nurse. GOD & JESUS🙏🌹Afghan Hounds! WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

MORE THAN READY!!!♥️🇺🇸♥️

NoBody (G)nostic. Patriot. Student Always. Think 4 Yourself. Trusting Self = Trusting God. Family Is Everything. | ⳩ | The Standard.

Ammunition is finite.
Trump Card is forever.

Truth seeker, patriot, child of God

This is awesome! Thanks, Kim!

I love this Kim! Thanks for sharing ❤️❤️❤️

(1) Show this thread

❤️

Just live him to pices! what a gift!

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

I THINK I KNOW WHAT IT IS !!

Good morning Kim!!

Good morning Kim R

LOVE,LOVE,LOVE THIS VIDEO. 💫✨💫