This is not a game. Good morning Patriot. ☕️

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

his body language reeks of trauma. President Trumps body language the same of protection.

#GOD #FAMILY #COUNTRY #PATRIOT

I'm not a licensed investigator, but has anyone else seen/watched the newsbreak when the accident happened? I have questions about the rear end of the vehicle he was driving. With the level of damage to the front it looks like he went off the road in a forward direction at a high rate of speed. IMO that rear end damage looks odd. Just my thoughts as I watched them pull the vehicle out and load it up.

Wanting is the root of all needing stuff.

In response Bob Blackwell to his Publication

He was traveling North on Hawthorne...jumped the median....crossed 2 lanes of Southbound traffic rolled several times and lande in the trees.
I think he was farting around with his phone to be so distracted.

(1) Show this thread

Chiwaukee....Farmer, Construction, Dump Trucking, in that order. Blue Collar at its finest. I went to College, what a waste of money!

Did he get Paul Walkered & Michael Hastinged? But he got to live?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Glad he is ok.
Did [they] try to take him out?

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Good evening Fan. No, it's not a game, but it is a movie

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

He was mind controlled?
I need some research on that. 

I saw this ten years ago.
wondering if it's true.

Tiger Woods : mind control subject

https://youtu.be/ula01O7SBIQ

Our President Donald J. Trump
treating him like that
he must have done
something great for humanity.
🙏✨

It reminds me of this :
" we have to protect our guinness"
〜 Donald J. Trump

https://youtu.be/gxEwTFJG1DQ

MAGA Patriot ☘️Kindness is my career. Give not for yourself but rather give of yourself and just think to yourself, what a wonderful world!

Good morning🥰 As in most great movies, the plot thickens, but I guess that's just par for the course 🥴

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Good Morning! ☕️ Lot's of "there" there! I find "roll over", age 45, picture with David Spade, Blackforest Rd, very interesting. 🤔 Praying for a great day and lots of sleepyheads to wake up. ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏

Good Morning. I hope he has a good prognosis today.✝️♥️🇺🇸

Patriot. Truth Seeker. The Best Is Yet To Come!! It’s going to be BIBLICAL!! God Bless Our Country and God Bless President Trump!

That was the first thought that entered my mind yesterday. Like what happened to Kelly Loefler's staffer. I've been praying for Tiger. He did not crash due to driver error.

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication

ehh everyone likes palm trees and TW for his intials but what do i know

(1) Show this thread