#wwg1wga#TheGreatAwakening#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming#GodWins
πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ
What? This Pro family news outlet had the audacity to "out" the real sex of this .....cough* cough* person--because, if they hadn't, we wouldn't have known.....cough* cough*--Right, got it!!!!!! πŸ‘

Pro-Family News Outlet Censored By Twitter for Stating Biden Admin Official’s Biological Sex
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/02/pro-family-news-outlet-censored-twitter-stating-biden-admin-officials-biological-sex/

Only people mentioned by @Dollface in this post can reply

I love my Country and my President Trump WWG1WGA keep your vibrations up!!! 5D infj

In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication

ugh absolutely ridiculous! I'm so grateful I grew up when I did!!! I was allowed to be tomboy, run around and play sports with my bros and cousins. I'm the only girl, but a roughneck girl. I wore a lot of my brothers clothes lmao he hated it and I would buy more guys clothes, Mom hated it but let me be. Around 16 or 17 I got a little more into make up and girl clothes. We just need to Let kids be kids and learn their own way in life with love and stable guidance. Thank you!!!

DJT & PATRIOTS WILL SAVE THE WORLD DARK TO LIGHT GOD WINS

In response Cetan Ghostbear to her Publication

Amen...your story sounds just like mine (minus the brothers-lol)
Just let kids be kids-ah, the good old days...my heart is breaking for the children. [They] are robbing them of a childhood. A generation of kids-how will that be made right...I'm constantly thinking about this.

(1) Show this thread
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication

I am a PA resident and have had to endure this person in our government. I will tell you, the voice in his latest 'announcement' about chemical protocol of pre-pubescent children has been drastically altered. The REAL voice is much deeper. With what has gone on in this country for the last many months, one thing I am sure of: I have developed a severe case of skepticism of everything I see and hear online.

DJT & PATRIOTS WILL SAVE THE WORLD DARK TO LIGHT GOD WINS

In response Sondergeist Kyle to his Publication

chemical protocol of pre pubescent children...
God help us.

Proud wife and momma of 4 β€οΈβœοΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŽ Trump is still my president!

In response Sondergeist Kyle to his Publication

i hear ya...i pinched my husband this morning just to see if he was real ( pissed him off a little) so i knew we were awake but i feel weird all the time and doubt everything!

(2) Show this thread