George posted that Air Force Global Strike Command launched an unarmed Minuteman III intercontinental ballistic missile last night. Got me thinking...maybe today's Digital Army is the equivalent of yesterday's Minutemen.

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

"In my own native state of Massachusetts, the battle for American freedom was begun by the thousands of farmers and tradesmen who made up the Minute Men -- citizens who were ready to defend their liberty at a moment's notice. Today we need a nation of minute men; citizens who are not only prepared to take up arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as a basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom. The cause of liberty, the cause of America, cannot succeed with any lesser effort." - John F. Kennedy

https://www.jfklibrary.org/learn/about-jfk/life-of-john-f-kennedy/john-f-kennedy-quotations/commemorative-message-on-roosevelt-day

They call the Battles of Lexington and Concord, "skirmishes", people who enjoy the freedom of expression and look down on this Great Nation!

Wife, mother, daughter, friend. Loves GOD 🙌🏼 Family 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 & Freedom!! Trump Supporter🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 We are the media now!!!

Minutemen were known to be ready at a minutes notice, and with the statue I noticed the date was April... maybe coincidence? but didnt Trump say in April Covid would be over (didnt specify which april) ... 🤷🏻‍♀️

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

YESSSS. Agreeeeee!

!!! 3XACTLY

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

Look through drops for "Lexington". 992 stands out and it jives with drop 32:
Maybe one day but it cannot go slow. The initial wave will be fast and meaningful. It will send a signal to others immediately and you’ll see the tide turn (not even the MSM can hide and rest assured some will be jailed as deep cover agents).

The Shot Heard Around the World
Lexington
Concord

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Ballistic missile and "shot heard around the world" seem related.🤔

11:4

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

100% we are!