JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

πŸ”₯πŸ’—πŸ”₯ SHARE - ALERT πŸ”₯πŸ’—πŸ”₯

You're SO Loved.

If you could look through your screen, and see my eyes ~ you would FEEL the awesome splendor and majesty that I would see in you. You are LOVED.

( YOU need to read this, I LOVE YOU...! )

πŸ‘‰#FamilyIsEverything#wwg1wga 4️⃣5️⃣

JESUS is our ONLY guarantee. ✝️ But in HIM, we have EVERYTHING: Hope, Faith, Peace, Joy, and LOVE.

Love, Mostly. πŸ’—

https://youtu.be/FBuIBaDSOa4 πŸ”½

@VincentKennedy ( Thank You, Patriot.

I am eternally grateful for having my eyes opened. For years I questioned 9/11. I kept my mouth shut out of fear of the tin foil hat jokes. No more. I am proud to be a part of a huge group of people that want things to be as they should be, to protect the future of the next generations. I am truly blessed.#FamilyIsEverything#wwg1wga#FaithOverFear

In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @KentuckyGal in this post can reply

This flag I'm waving says I'm staying free, Don't Tread On Me. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡² USAF Vet πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡² WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡² Rebirth of America πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Kentucky Gal to her Publication

i found this earlier today πŸ€”

In response Miran Duran to her Publication

Thanks for sharing. I saw it earlier but I was at work. I couldn't find it later. I should have screenshot it. I was officially out of active duty and going into my 4 year reserves committment on 9/9/2001. Before I left the base in July I was told if anything happened I had to return. That is standard. That was repeated to me several, multiple times. It was very odd how she said it to me. I kept telling myself it was coincidence but the whole situation has bothered me. So I started researching and I learned to trust my gut feelings.

(1) Show this thread