On Mon. 22 Feb. MarkZ said, “I talked to a couple of folks …paymasters and group leaders …and they were being asked to stay in position until the end of the first week of March. Some people would like to leave [their banking centers]. One person regularly approached bank management (WF) and said he was tired of sitting here. He was told point blank to stay in place…that this thing was imminent.”

Most in Texas have power restored and most banks and redemption centers were ready to start exchanges.

Last week Texas was targeted with the weather warfare of the Polar Vortex ice storms because TX had the most ZIM holders (followed by FL, then CA), and because TX was likely to be the seat of the new restored Republic federal govt in the Houston and/or Austin TX areas.

Only people mentioned by @TheWiseOwl in this post can reply

Tyranny like hell, is not easily conquered: yet we have this consulation... that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph.

In response The Wise Owl_AZ to his Publication

what about Alabama Zim holders? WF is clueless. Banksters asking me to put on my Bandana mask before I could ask them if the Fed was down today?
Doe eyes....

Asked...what bank tier level is this?
Reply:
I honestly don't know.

Asked..any rates for Zimbabwe?
looked for a minute and shook her head, No...🙄

Asking for a bama redneck friend.
😎

In response The Wise Owl_AZ to his Publication

ZIM: publicly held Israeli international shipping company?