DoD tweets 'Night lights.'
Picture shows a ship sailing at night 'rigged for red.'
Note green radar screen looks suspiciously like a 'Q.'

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Plus there's been a subhunter plane off coast of winter white house. Loads of fighters up in the area, too.

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Correlation?

(1) Show this thread

That's a hell of a coincidence, for the RADAR sweep to be caught at the Q position. so, each service component has thier own Public Affairs Officer (PAO). no coincidences, right? a large iperation indeed, for Navy, Army, Air Force and Marine Corps PAOs to post pics with such comms. as always there is the possibility that our Groupthink are making anons see things in a certain way, to match our cognitive bias. or the scale of this mission is grand. keep in mind, SECDEF authorizes, via each component CIO / PAO what gets posted online. is the conspiracy that vast? mind boggling...

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Reminds me of Christmas 😁

also the radar screen looks like the eye of London, others have pointed it out already and just helping to share the thoughts