Only followers of this user (@Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

🇨🇦 Canadian Patriot , here for the Great Awakening. ❤ TRUMP! SAY NO TO VAXX / NO COMMUNISM / Love my family / love animals.

In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication

What a great documentary ! Answers so many questions. Thanks fellow Canadian!
Everyone should watch this , certainly explains why WWG1WGA is so incredibly important , know matter where we come from.

Only followers of this user (@Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

HEALTHY / NQT WEALTHY / but WISE / I WANT 2C the SATANIC BAAL CULT Fkrs ERADICATED from the PLANET & WATCH the CHILDERN FLURISH..

In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication

^^^^ attention ^^^^
^^^ ATTENTION ^^^

A VERY IMPORTANT DOC TO BRING
PATRIQT's RIGHT UP TO SPEED
THE NETWORKING BEHIND THE BAAL
IS ASTONOMICAL..

check out 9 additional drops with
this pretty face
I Introduced here. ( EVIL ITSELF )
They successfully produced a lie for most of our lives...

THEY JUST GOT Qd

Must Watch Video to understand who is really in control.
One of the best documentary'S on the
NWO.

https://www.brighteon.com/ebe4747b-03a3-47bb-9f25-8e677effda5c

THE NEW WORLD ORDER - JESUITS - VATICAN - BANKERS - ILLUMINATI EXPLAINED

Canadian Patriot
@cananon20

Thank Q

Christian, Patriot, Anon, Musician - my song on YT "Prodigal Child by Alicia Maria"- WWG1WGA - 40+yrs cleansings & demonologist work

In response Peter R Horne to his Publication

I once came face to face with a Jesuit at a mass where I was the music minister - my spirit knew immediately that I was facing pure evil - the Jesuit looked at me as if to set me on fire with his eyes - I stood up to him and started to pray and cleanse the demons in him - he ran away from me and left the building - jumping into his car and fleeing completely - never doubt who you are in Christ and that those who seem so demonically powerful are nothing more than mosquitoes to be swatted

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

In response Peter R Horne to his Publication

PAPACY LONG TIME TRIED TO INCORPORATE ORTHODOX UNDER THEIR THUMB BUT THEY COULDN'T AND THEY NEVER WILL, ESPEIALLY NOW.

(4) Show this thread