while I was doing a little research on the crazy polar vortex that caused so much death and destruction... I run up on this video...

Only people mentioned by @Stormy17ishere in this post can reply

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response Stormy17 IsHere to her Publication

BILL GATES & HARVARD SINCE 2018. HE'S ALSO THE NEWEST & LARGEST FARMLAND OWNER...

MONTANA & TEXAS RANCHES ARE SUFFERING BIG LOSSES WITH UNSEASONAL, WEATHER PHENOMENON.☝️ FORTUNATE FOR GATES WHO WANTS RICH NATIONS TO STOP EATING MEAT & CONSIDER THE "SYNTHETIC FUNGI MICROBE MEAT" HE'S PATENTING. MICROBES?
NANO CHIPS.

HE WHO CONTROLS THE OIL CONTROLS NATIONS. HE WHO CONTROLS THE FOOD CONTROLS THE PEOPLE...(HENRY KISSINGER). GET READY. DEPOP 3.0 TIL 2030 WHEN THE DAVOS/UN AGENDA 2030 STARTS A SMALLER#NWO.

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈThanking God for good people and True Patriots. Trump is still my President. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈ

I have said all my life someone was playjng with the dials on the weather machines. Just a feeling. Never realized how right I was. But everyone always laughed at me. Oh well.

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

We have had weather modification systems ever since the mid 1950s.

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

Yes we have had weatger modification systems since the 1950s. I remember learning about them when I was in school. The systems were supposed to help farmers when there was drought.

(1) Show this thread