๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธA message from The People's General!๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Only people mentioned by @GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply

โค๐ŸŒŽโคFighting for God, Country, & our children's future. Globalists want you dead. 4 twitters, 5 Instagrams. God always wins. ๐Ÿšซ Romamce DMs

In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication

where do we follow General Flynn gh?

when is the speach?

He's been fighting epically no doubt. We know what's at stake and he's not alone in this biblical war. We know many things have already been done. Watching the movie and all that kind of stuff. I know that's true, there's lots of evidence. We've heard many speaches so far when basically everything we should know has been said. Now, can somebody tell me, how do you fight globally intertwined pedo-satanic oligarchy, which is in the WH (fake or not), when everything is against normality, when all "judicial" avenues are exhausted and it's fulfilled its purpose to expose to the core rotten system, bottom to top. What else is left knowing that we're dealing with pure evil and it's only military left to do their job if we want freedom ever again and I mean globally. Im not impatient as it may sound, but there's so much damage done already, everything said etc., that I'm really sick and tired of speeches, "we will fight hard for you" phrases etc. The gallows is only what matters right now! End

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

PRAISE GOD! CAN'R WAIT FOR PRESIDENT TRUMP'S SPEECH!