JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

🔥💗🔥 SHARE - ALERT 🔥💗🔥

You're SO Loved.

If you could look through your screen, and see my eyes ~ you would FEEL the awesome splendor and majesty that I would see in you. You are LOVED.

( YOU need to read this, I LOVE YOU...! )

👉#FamilyIsEverything#wwg1wga 4️⃣5️⃣

JESUS is our ONLY guarantee. ✝️ But in HIM, we have EVERYTHING: Hope, Faith, Peace, Joy, and LOVE.

Love, Mostly. 💗

https://youtu.be/FBuIBaDSOa4 🔽

@VincentKennedy ( Thank You, Patriot.

I'm not a smart Anon, but because of all of you have had my eyes opened 70% and cannot ever find the words to say Thank you. Please know m my tears for the horror and proud feelings for our President, Military & Patriots mean a lot. I pray many times throughout the day for all. God and President Trump did NOT go this route to just quit

In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @jsfaith_usa44 in this post can reply

We're an Independent & Uncorrupted Media Organisation. We make Videos from A Conservative View! https://www.leavingsugarmountain.com/

In response Juli Smith to his Publication

You are my 17th Follow! Saying you are a not a smart anon prob means you are pretty smart! We're all sharing in this awful horror period! Hopefully, it's a good ending! Pray!

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

It's believed, less than 2% of all citizens on Earth know about the evil Cabal, and the Elite families who are by definition: Luciferians.

"Smart" is a psychological marker, bearing no reality in GOD's universe. Sure, I'll never be Michael Jordan with his athelitic genius, but, few have the skills I have, also.

Like you, like all of us, we are uniquely made & perfect.

Sometimes, in a given task, we are "seemingly" along for the ride... Isn't that the most important part, "Just Show Up!",,,?

+ For those Anon's who decode and share the details, who do they do it for? You're Valua

You are smarter than you think. Otherwise you wouldn't be here :)

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

Amen!!!! God bless our great anons that helped us understand things we couldn't. I LOVE YOU ALL for this blessed journey and God is about to show us the greatest future without the wicked. GOD BLESS OUR PRESIDENT, JFKJr, OUR General Flynn and all of our MILITARY and HEROS OF HUMANITY behind the sceens

Proud Patriot NYPD 113pct (Ret) “FortDespair” Law & Order Liberty & Justice for All~ God Family Country President Trump 🇺🇸💪🏼🙏🏼

❤️🇺🇸

Proud Deplorable, Digital Soldier, and Patriot! Still HOLDING THE LINE! #WWG1WGA #MAGA #saveourchildren

TRUTH

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS