Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ President Trump ❀️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way πŸ™ I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

doq im in game stop and doing my part to awaken the masses. we got into a conversation about the dusgusting corrupt fed res on stock twits and i received this response from a stranger
sharing so you can take lead on

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

roger

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

MY Exact thoughts . Great minds think alike :o)

I was like, Oh No, not another one.

thats what she said

Canadian patriot who raises miniature dairy goats. Card Reader, Empath, Intuitive. WWG1WGA. @Metaphysfarmer on twit/Γ—

In response Frank Ledz to his Publication

Thanks for the laugh this morning!

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

@kobayashi ADM is badass!
No worries, if it CAN be done he CAN do it!

Jesus is My Lord ~Cuz THERE AIN’T NO DOUBT I LOVE THIS LAND GOD BLESS THE USA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈTrump is my President

i was freaking

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

Yep a big crash..even on wego.social....

Hello Frens! Here I am. Glad to have found you A little battle worn but STILL IN IT! Keeping love in my heart and "Peace as the Prize"

I was SO wondering what happened! Started the sweating and tremors part of withdrawal!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Now I am stsrting to breath again and I think I will be able to sleep. I am wondering if this is a problem??????πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

111 roger that!! I bout had a hernia.

Proud of being banned on FB messenger and Instagram and being suspended on Twatter Was it something I said? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Anonup was down lol

glad its back!

In response Denise Geltman to her Publication

Its been down before a few times but each time its not for very long thankfully!

(1) Show this thread

Husband, father, Son of God, taxpayer, patriot.

back up?