The beauty of the Bridge is simply this...
If I display this Message 3 days consecutively, you would not believe how many people go home and#LookItUp

Which, they should 😊

https://youtu.be/kkwW6oY5o5g

#LinWoodHero

#ThePeoplesBridge
#StayTheCourse

Only people mentioned by @ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply

Jesus is Everything, Love my family, Animals are my thing, feed the poor, help your neighbor, love your enemies, serve God and country.

In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

Lin is a hero, as well as Sidney and General Flynn, yourself and every patriot that tries to show truth.....We pray.

Jesus is Everything, Love my family, Animals are my thing, feed the poor, help your neighbor, love your enemies, serve God and country.

In response Cher Anne to her Publication

and of course President Trump and those "behind the closed doors".

(1) Show this thread

We were prophesied to be here at this exact moment in time to stand for truth and to share Gods message of Love. #Trump is appointed by God.

i saw the video you made for Lin on Telegram- with the spot on lip color- i showed my mum and said " she wears the best liptick" - she said you were adorable - wonderful! when you speak, your whole being shines because you have such heart and strength in all you do. God made you special- keep shining His light. Thank you for being a warrior- I hope melania puts together a mentor program for young girls to look up to, and you Candace, Marjorie, Kaliegh, Tore, Sidney, ivanka etc... can all share your journeys. i dont have girls but im raising sons to one day find their warrior woman, and i dont want her to have a half shirt and a twerking video history.#JustSayin just had my 2nd cup of coffee - you got the chatty effects of that 😂Thank you for all you do!

Wife. Mom of 5. Believer. Love freedom. Homeschooling mom. #MAGA #KAG #fightback

He is a hero! You are, too! ❤️

TEXAN. Proud supporter of President Donald J. Trump!!

🙏❤️Thank you for ALL you do!!!

Only followers of this user (@mikesmom37) can see their posts