Only followers of (@SANTINO) can respond to this publication

I'm loving this show even though I lost my family and frens. Hey guys does anyone else in my position want to sue CNN? Always praying.

In response THE REAL SANTINO to his Publication

He's still alive as are hundreds of others.....they are with POTUS!!

In response robin fineman to her Publication

😊

(1) Show this thread

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

Hope he's in God's Witness Protection Program, w/MJ & others!

In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication

❤️

(1) Show this thread

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

I dont know what to think about this one, I do know we have many who are actually alive, soon to be revealed and Im praying he is one of them. 🙏

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

❤️

(1) Show this thread

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

❤️ Watched Eight Below tonight in his honor!

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

❤️

I love God, Our Flag, Our Country and most of all Our President! God Bless America 🙏🇺🇸❤️

Love that movie. i have 5 Huskies and totally. get the love ❤️

(2) Show this thread

ALL IN 💥Warrior 🤓Truth-seeker 💫Jesus is KING 👑WWG1WGA🇺🇸 MAGA🇺🇸 Q sent me🇺🇸 Family is everything! 💕 Enjoying the show🐸🍿😎💀🙏🏻

yep...Paul Walker was the first person I thought about as soon as I heard the Tiger news yesterday🤔🤔

In response Only Forward to her Publication

😊😊

(1) Show this thread

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Just read this on twitter:

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

unspeakable EVIL

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts