The Galactic Federation had until recently been bitterly opposed by the equally powerful dark "Anchara Alliance".

The Anunnaki are renegade Reptilians in this alliance who HAD been controlling this planet for about 13.000 years via their their henchmen - the dark human cabals which are vying for control of the U.S. and the world (primarily now the U.S. Bush cabal vs. the European cabal).

The Anunnaki switched sides to the Galactic Federation in 1994 after the dark Anchara Alliance chose to do so. This 'pulled the plug' of support for the Earth cabals - much to their shock and horror!

The Galactic Federation of Light is made up of a Galaxy-wide membership of those Galactic Star Systems which follow the "Path of Light". This Federation has until recently been bitterly opposed by the equally powerful dark "Anchara Alliance", with the result that there have been numerous and devastating galactic wars throughout our Galaxy during the last 200 million years.

Only people mentioned by @timlar in this post can reply

I love my Country and my President Trump WWG1WGA keep your vibrations up!!! 5D infj

In response Tim Larlee to his Publication

I watched a video not too long ago that showed ufo chasing away others that came to close...or even thought about it☺️ I'll have to see if I can find it. Thank you!!!