20 Adar 5637>>>5+6+3+7=21=777

After 121 years JFK JR visited the W.H on
5th of March 1998

Friday
5th of March 2021
21st of Adar 5781>>5+7+8+1=21=777
21st of Rajab(7) 1442

Only people mentioned by @PATRICK in this post can reply

I’m a Wife, Mom, Mimzi. God, Family, Country. President Trump is the BEST President ever! God Bless the USA 🇺🇸 In it TOGETHER!

In response PATRICK LINCOLN to his Publication

Patrick!!!!! Im so glad you came over here! I missed you and your information. Welcome!♥️

You used to follow me on Twitter?

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

We became a Corporation in 1871, so his presidency doesnt count. President Trump became our 19th President in The Republic of the United States.

In response Queen Warrior to her Publication

Ok, so why are we still fucking around and not ending this entire mother fucking scam? Asking for Jack and Jill America, who have no idea what is going on and are sick and tired of the daily skull fucking from the low IQ, pure trash cult led by Fake Biden.

PURE MOTHER FUCKING TRASH!

(1) Show this thread

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

Hi Patrick!! Nice to see you again! I followed you on Facebook, Twitter and now here!!

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

And room rates are double in DC for March 4th and 5th!!!

March 4, 1877 – March 4, 1881

In response Jack Wightman to his Publication

And another : The inauguration of Rutherford B. Hayes as the 19th President of the United States took place publicly on Monday, March 5, 1877

(1) Show this thread

So happy to see you here!

Nice to see you here in the USA! Safe! Blessings for you and the entire Kennedy/Lincoln/Trump Families! Thank you for everything! We love you#FamilyIsEverything

I will continue to share on my social media all you post Patrick. Here and the other. Glad to see you here, Thank you for all the information! Recieved my box of books from Juan, been giving out as gifts! Much Love!

Knowledge is power. Truth seeker. Family is everything. Save Our Children DJT God Bless the United States of America

So happy to see you here, as I'm sure many people are

#FamilyIsEverything ❤️🇺🇸🦅🤍🇺🇸🦅💙🇺🇸🦅

Oh my! So glad I found you again! I was worried when I did t see posts on Twit for a while. So many of us have moved here, gab & telegram. So glad to see you are safe and here! ❤️🇺🇸🦅

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

Hello Patrick. that is my birthday..I will be 63. 😊

In response Gayle Storm to her Publication

HAPPY BIRTHDAY...GOD BLESS YOU and YOUR FAMILY and FRIENDS ♡♡♡

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

Love you Patrick missed you God WON and so did Kennedy planning at it's finest#KennedyVision # FamilyisEverything God's Speed ✝️🙏🏼🇺🇸❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️So excited I can't wait

WWG1WGA#Q17#Trump#JFKJR#👽♾💎Faith In The Plan. Save Our Children. The Great Awakening. Nothing Can Stop What’s Coming

Hi patrick. am so happy i found you ❤️5️⃣5️⃣

What happens b4 then?

🙏🏻💫✨God Wins!✨💫🙏🏻 “The Best is Yet to Come”. Holding the line for the truth to be exposed🙏🏻♥️It’s Going to be Biblical!♥️🙏🏻 Amen!

WOW!! Very Interesting!!!