The Warriors Prayer . πŸ™πŸΌπŸ’™πŸ™πŸΌ
#wwg1wga

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

God is my beloved Creator, Jesus my beloved Savior, the Holy Spirit my beloved Guide. Trump is still my president.

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Amen!

I AM... LIGHT, LOVE, JOY, PEACE, STRENGTH, POWER, BALANCE, COMPASSION, JUSTICE, a BRINGER of the DAWN!!!

AMEN!!!

In Jesus' Precious Name Amen πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Fed up. Gettin' older. Still got some fight left. Just waiting for the call. For my children...for my grandchildren. Constitutionalist!!!

Amen.

Beautifully said, Amen

In response E.Sabi Patriot to her Publication

AMEN and May God Bless You . πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

(1) Show this thread

πŸ•ŠAKA Sherry MacπŸ•ŠBELIEVERWWG1WGAWWπŸ’§SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOWπŸ’§

thank you Casey!!!

In response Jane Doeβœ”οΈ to her Publication

You're welcome! God Bless You πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ