Christian-Family-Country: Married, Dad, Navy Combat Veteran, ITAMVET, Drummer, Trump supporter, Semi-retired, EP, Golf, Guns, Harley &....

I don’t drink this crap anymore and none of you should.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Sparks N123 to his Publication

I don't ingest poison. I use it to clean battery terminals and for science experiments..like dissolving pennies....

My grandmother drinks it a ton. She won't stop. She has had asophogus banded many times and her Drs. say her stomach is mush. She's constantly sick.

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @kjonesq in this post can reply

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA 💫 Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come 🙏

In response Kayla Jones to her Publication

Tell her about HEK 293 and show her this website. She will IMMEDIATELY stop drinking coke (as I did 😉) ‼️
http://www.miaminewtimes.com/restaurants/are-aborted-fetus-cells-helping-to-make-your-diet-pepsi-sweeter-6605629

In response Vesna Urban-Celovski to her Publication

Thank you. I'll look at it. Unfortunately, I think she'd rather die.

(1) Show this thread

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Kayla Jones to her Publication

Next time you see her bring a bottle of roundup and a bottle of coke and bottle of Pure water..... ask her to water her plants with the coke or roundup....when she says no, ask her why she won't give that to her plants yet will ingest it.... I'll pray for her, God is bigger than her health issues and He is the true healer.