AMBER ALERT FOR NORTHEAST OHIO:

2003 GMC YUKON DENALI.
OHIO PLATE: JGP2058.
W/M 1YOA BLUE PJ'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE HAVE A CHILD SNATCHER ON THE LOSE HERE IN OHIO PATRIOTS, LET'S GET THIS MESSAGE OUT THERE FAST AS POSSIBLE PLEASE.......

Only people mentioned by @Colob123 in this post can reply

ChristJesusisLord TwitterCriminal permanent suspension: Darlene@Darlene20503600 b/c I retweeted?? #SaveTheChildren !!

In response Cob Cob to his Publication

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president ๐Ÿ’• Suspended from Twitter 8 times ๐Ÿ˜‚

๐Ÿ’žWe had one here in NC today also. They are reporting the little girl was found safe in Tennessee. ๐Ÿ’•

I love Jesus, my family, our country ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ! NCSWIC ๐Ÿฆ… Mom of 5, Physician Assistant, Stuck in Ohio

I got that too! thx for the decode. NCSWIC๐Ÿฆ…

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

its a coded message thats what the alerts are for i decode them all the time. they r testing the system i will do this one later !

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication

First of all I have to say if someone is posting what they think is a missing child- why not post the entire "ALERT"? or a LINK? - regardless this is a message- this is how they come. Q leaves crumbs and we are to follow them.
Brief Note: AMber Alerts were created by HRC and Podesta, this was their way to comminucate so called "Missing Children" The number originated was connected to the Clinton Foundation, the WHITEHATS took it over and is what they are using to TEST the system for EBS. These alerts are not real children and they always recovered within a short period of time - so that the UNAWARE do not worry about them.
With that I will do the DECODE below:

(1) Show this thread

Prayers sent!

I had gotten it by me also. Prayers out! ๐Ÿ™