God Bless John F Kennedy, POTUS 45 DJTrump, General Flynn, our Military and Patriots worldwide. β€πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ GOD IS ALWAYS ON HIS THROWN!

Anyone else ever wonder why people in The Bible lived for hundreds of years but we don't.....we have a hard time making it to 100.. Just random thoughts 🧐

Indeed we have and as a result, discovered through our work here that living hundreds of year is a matter of 'living as God Created us' - returning to this perfection is simple, but takes works - our outlined here: https://www.perfectionhealing.com/perfection_healing_is.html

In response Unity LovePeace to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @ChristosAwakening in this post can reply

God Bless John F Kennedy, POTUS 45 DJTrump, General Flynn, our Military and Patriots worldwide. β€πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ GOD IS ALWAYS ON HIS THROWN!

In response Christos Harper to his Publication

I have a Hollistic coach who said this same thing, so many "worship" God but do not really follow his teachings. People call eating healthy "dieting" when it is really was always what our bodies were meant to consume. Fruits, vegetables, herbs and water that aren't poisoned are natural healers. The pollution is everywhere at this point though. Also my Hollistic Coach who has spoken to Dr. Sebi himself has helped people get rid of their cancer just through changing their lifestyle. Mind, body and spirit. Nobody can say he hasn't because his clients were dying and now they aren't. I believe all diseases are man made snd Prescriptions drugs kill just as much as heroin. Coffee is literallya drug that was normalized.... Just so much crap, Man just lept on sinning... and that is why we struggle living past 100 now. Hope that changes, praying for revival.