Only people mentioned by @Neo in this post can reply

If Twitler was the battlefield, anonup is the celebration ITS NOT OVER, might as well laugh along the way

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

go for flouride free toothpaste & dental cleanings too, especially for the kids. keep your pineal gland decalcified

#FamilyIsEverything, The Truth Shall Set You Free

I made my childs dentist office put it in her record that she is NOT to get floride treatments and they still try to give it to her...leaving her in a positition to decline it EVERY time. SMH

#FamilyIsEverything🤲🏼 #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸#patriotsARISE 🕊☝🏼I AMFor such a time as this. 🐸🙌🏽

say NO TO chlohexadine too!
poison and offlabel use by dentists.#anaphalaxis

(2) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

But too much magnesium isn't a good thing either. Our bodies maintain a tight regulation of fluids and electrolytes, so to disturb that balance would be harmful as well.

But, yeah, take the damn fluoride out!

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

You're so right

I accept the truth no matter what the truth is. I will never surrender. love is the answer. 1111 Diabolical silliness.

Exactly!!!!