GFL WORKING WITH THE MILITARY

Half of the undergrund war is being faught by the GFL. They are removing Negative aliens( Illuminati breeakaway complex, chimera, reptilians, greys) and either destroying them or taking them to the Galactic courts. The GFL ( PLeiadians, Sirians and more) are using quantum canons to take out the chimera spiders.

The Alliance has had to avoid lazers that can disintegrate you, kuru ( from cannibalism) and very strange things. That is why the Military has access to med beds to deal with PTSD and trauma. The children are also being healed in the med beds.

Only people mentioned by @timlar in this post can reply

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

In response Tim Larlee to his Publication

Praying for All!

Truthseeker. Christian Patriot who loves God and country. Budding photographer, writer and creative soul and steadfast prayer warrior.

how do these med beds work and where is it best to research them?

It is a really good time to be alive, chosen ones- made possible by our God guided warriors πŸ˜‡ Love wins. God wins πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŒŽπŸ•Š

Thank you for the update, as I was wondering about this. Thank you God πŸ™πŸ» . Do you know if the Beds can also heal mental trauma? Knowing what the mental state of our warriors, and kiddos might be, is very unsettling to me sometimes 😒

It is a really good time to be alive, chosen ones- made possible by our God guided warriors πŸ˜‡ Love wins. God wins πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŒŽπŸ•Š

In response karys k3lly to her Publication

I understand what PTSD is, I guess to be more specific I am curious if the Med Beds can permanantly erase the horror.

(1) Show this thread