Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’–πŸΈπŸ’«

Does anyone know an attorney? My sons private school has a policy that they must wear s mask. My son is sick once again and my ex husbsnd is taking me to mediation because I requested my son tto go maskless. His school called my ex, the priest and now i have to go see an attorney in mediation. Can someone please help me.

Just a mom living for TRUTH ~ pEaCE ~ SaLVaTion ~ LAUGHTER πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’—πŸ˜˜ Jesus IS truth πŸ™πŸ»πŸŒ…β€οΈβœοΈ

In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication

Hang on, I'm finding the one amongst my thousands of photos about all this stuff going on ~

Just a mom living for TRUTH ~ pEaCE ~ SaLVaTion ~ LAUGHTER πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’—πŸ˜˜ Jesus IS truth πŸ™πŸ»πŸŒ…β€οΈβœοΈ

In response Mom Of2 to her Publication

And I can't find it. I'm sorry. But there was an attorney circulation if anyone had issues about all this crap ~. if I come across it, I'll let you know.

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’–πŸΈπŸ’«

In response Mom Of2 to her Publication

Hey csn tou send those sights again? i accidently deleted it.

here is one. oops. and the other is: freedom@icandecide.org

In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Donnathemomof2 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mom Of2, click on at the bottom under it