Only people mentioned by @Gingerred42 in this post can reply

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

In response Lucas Warren to his Publication

I believe that all the wives of most of the men are their handlers & were taken out & dealt with. They were replaced by men impersonating their wives under the white hat control. I think it is to show submission. To me it looks like Nadler's wife is Drew Carey, Schumer's wife looks like Jonny Galecki (Big Bang Theory), Gates wifes looks like Kevin Kline & we all know Big Mike. 🕵️‍♀️🤷‍♀️ 👀👀👀👀

Californian Patriot!! Love my family, country, and all patriots. God Bless. #TrumpIsStillMyPesident

Male on Male.....

I'm a Patriot. I want my sons and grandchildren to grow up in a FREE country. #MAGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN #GODWINS

They are All men.

Here to support my President, my country and THE CHILDREN 🙏🏻🙏🏻 🙏🏻 💥💥THE STAGE IS SET💥💥

Balls 😜

TWITTER NUKED ME 8 TIMES OVER 4 YEARS, SO I MUST HAVE BEEN DOING SOMETHING RIGHT.

They like dick.

Freedom loving Patriot, God is in control, MAGA 🇺🇸🇺🇸

all franks and beans?

none if them sit in the saddle

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Thank you for the "Mention". God Bleses! 🙏

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

Geez! Wish I could spell!

(1) Show this thread