[Q 772]
Ability to use frequencies [incoming sig]/modify/code/program over 'x' period [designate] mobile phone to 'control' target subject.
CAR control?

Not saying...but I'm saying....

Only people mentioned by @_Master_Mind_ in this post can reply

In response John Q.. to his Publication

Trusted look it seems.

Trump and Q is why I am here. Been kicked off one platform after the next 😂🤣. Trump will return SQQN!!!!!!!!

Agree 100%

MAGA Trump supporter; Historic Preservation; Genealogist; Survivor of The Great Twitter Purge of 1/8/2021 & Battle Honed; God Bless America

This outlet bizarrely reported him as dead, claiming it issued from the hospital...what's most interesting to me is the last sentence: " Before he died, he told one friend he was on a mission to expose Hollywood and sports for “what it truly is, a sick cult that preys on little kids.” He also mentioned the Deep State to multiple friends, but failed to elaborate on who he was talking about." https://www.conservativebeaver.com/2021/02/23/officials-golfing-legend-tiger-woods-dead-after-car-accident-in-california/?fbclid=IwAR0z32y5y8uY9E7TSEWc_y3s2_ZHhpdnLhVxDqPg86yJsTHivLru-3bmuiA

MAGA Trump supporter; Historic Preservation; Genealogist; Survivor of The Great Twitter Purge of 1/8/2021 & Battle Honed; God Bless America

In response Time Dabbler to her Publication

Also this...Palos Verdes location not far from storm drain tunnel known as 'Hitler's Tunnel': http://folklore.usc.edu/storm-drain-called-hitlers-tunnel-in-palos-verdes/

(1) Show this thread

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

That's a very good question. I have not seen any deals on HOW the crash happened.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

👍👍

i live right near where it happened... its a steep downhill with curves & you have to break the entire way down, wears your brakes out about every 6 months if you live up there. however, his car coulda been targeted easily by evil...

I used to think I knew who I was, but the last 10 years has taught me that I am so much more. I am a child of God and an American above all.

In response Murphy Law to his Publication

The car was provided for him.

(1) Show this thread

I accept the truth no matter what the truth is. I will never surrender. love is the answer. 1111 Diabolical silliness.

Was he or did he spill he spill the beans???

Joe Biden forgot that he took a Vaccine hahaha

Watch this video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Erf5RIrvPc4

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

My thoughts too.

yes, and that david spade tweet looked like a comm to do something to tiger